[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 37, Issue 19

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 13:27:09 CDT 2006

I know the pair you were talking about. The first time I saw them was at my first SCA event: the Festival of Fools put on by Arrows Flight in April of this year. They are quite enjoyable. We did not have anything to do with them being at the Medieval Festival but they are definately worth seeing.
Asa