[Artemisia] Brewing Contest

Ted Elliott alliancecapital1 at qwest.net
Wed Oct 18 13:56:39 CDT 2006

Brewers of all types come one, come all!
Arrow's Flight is hosting the Toys for Tots event November 11th and we are putting together the LARGEST BREWING CONTEST in the Shire, (one day the Kingdom).
Bring your Ale, Lager, Wine, Cordial or what ever you have brewed.  Great fun and prizes await.

JUDGES

If you are interested in judging this fine contest please contact Finlay off list at alliancecapital1 at qwest.net , we will need at least 3 judges.  If you are interested in sampling the finest brews in the Kingdom please give send me an email.

Finlay