[Artemisia] pictures of the pink tunic?

L. Williams zeninegits at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:22:34 CDT 2006

Greetings to all!

First, my thanks to everyone involved for a fine time at Harvest Court presented by the Barony of Sentinels' Keep. Good food, good friends and a fine time had by all.

As those of you who were there know, Milord Miles proved himself to be a honorable gentleman yesterday. He accepted my challenge that if it could be shown that men did wear pink in period times and if a pink tunic were made for him, he would wear it at Harvest Court for the entire event. So I showed up at the event yesterday morning with a screaming, so hot pink it hurts your eyes, tunic (made in the style of the tunic of St. Louis) embroidered all over with yellow/lime green dots. Not only did Milord Miles keep his word and wear it al day, he actually managed to make it look good! As a reward for keeping his word, I will be making Milord Miles another tunic, but this one will be out of black wool.

Unfortunately, a camera is not one of the things I remembered to bring with me to the event. If anyone who did take a picture of him in the pink tunic wouldn't mind sharing a copy of the picture with me, I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks,
Lady Pericleia