[Artemisia] Calling All Merchants

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 11:05:09 CDT 2006

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!  We are calling to all Merchants in the Glorious Lands of Artemisia!

On November 11th a grand event is being held: Toys for Tots is coming to the fun loving Shire of Arrows' Flight. This annual affair is held to help aid the US Marine Corp with their Toys for Tots drive. With the attendance of Her Royal Magesty and Their Royal Highnesses, as well as many other Grand Personages and Honored Guests, this event promises to be an enormous success. Toys for Tots is being held indoors so you will be able to set up in warmth and comfort; the perfect place to vend your wares as well as enjoy yourselves at a fantastic, worthwhile event.

Toys for Tots is being held at the Utah National Guard Armory in Spanish Fork: 2751 North Main, Spanish Fork. Contact me off list so that we can reserve your space now!

Asa Haraldsdottir
Shire of Arrows' Flight
day phone: 435-843-0056
eve phone: 435-843-5044