[Artemisia] Sad News

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Mon Oct 23 17:10:30 CDT 2006

Sad tidings indeed!  Master Pavel was a kind gentle giant of a man.  If my
memory is correct, he was the Premier Pillar of Artemisia.  That should
give those who were not lucky enough to have met him, some measure of his
value and love for our then-Principality and present Kingdom.

Farewell Master Pavel!

Alan