[Artemisia] Sad News

Maximillain von Passau maximillian_von_passau at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 01:21:33 CDT 2006

Greetings,

Have had many good memories of Baron Master Pawel, he was one of the 1st people i met here in Stan Wyrm when i joined the SCA in Feb '90, He was a Hwy Fighter, a Caligrapher and had many other things he did to enrich the SCA. He will be sorely missed. Has has had major health problems in the last couple of years.

I will miss you Pawel, my thoughts are with you and your friends and family.

Max
Cheryl Robertson <bcecilia at mac.com> wrote: On 10/23/06 4:01 PM, "Elaine, a.k.a. Iduna"
wrote:

> I have been asked to let Artemisia know that Master Pawel of Gdansk
> passed away last evening, due to natural causes.  Funeral arrangements
> are not yet set; will let you know more when I hear more.
> Iduna, for Lady Therese
Once again we must pause and remember a great citizen of Artemesia that will
no longer be among us.

Master Pawel and I shared many an after revel debating the various aspects
of SCA life and philosophy, usually with a bottle of iced Vodka to make it
interesting!!!

Ah Pawel I will miss you greatly.  My thoughts and prayers are with his
family at this sad time.

Mst. Cecilia di Firenze

Lord Maximilian von Passau

Stan Wyrm Knight Marshal

'Knowing the Path and Walking the Path are two different things.'