[Artemisia] sad news

Bryan Walton cormac_the_barbarian at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 15:53:13 CDT 2006

> I have been asked to let Artemisia know that Master Pawel of Gdansk
> passed away last evening, due to natural causes. Funeral arrangements
> are not yet set; will let you know more when I hear more.
> Iduna, for Lady Therese

Pawel was one of the first people I met when I got into the SCA in Stan Wyrm. He  gladly shared many a campfire (and a few drinks) and  a lot of advice and insight with me concerning the SCA, as he did with anyone. I have many fond memories of him and will greatly miss him, as will MANY people. But we shouldn't cry because he is gone, we should smile because he was here. That's how he would want it.

Lord Cormac MacTaran
Member of the Queen's Rapier Guard
Member of the Order of the Golden Scarf
Shire of Castelleone champion
Shire of Castelleone Knight Marshall
Shire of Castelleone Rapier Marshall
Barony Ashton Man at Arms
Member of the Brotherhood of the Black Unicorn
Black Wing Free Scholar
Tirones,Sagittarii Artemisia
House Dragon Champion
Bodyguard to Baron Master Pawel of Gdansk

Barbarism is the natural state of mankind.Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.