[Artemisia] Sad News

tangl tangl at myway.com
Wed Oct 25 02:03:10 CDT 2006

Yeah, I'm finding I have been caught unawares twice now with my family members going off to play with the ones I can't play with any longer. I disapprove of them dying without letting me know first. At least then, I'm not searching around through piles of laundry for the bits of my heart that bounced under the bed when I shattered.

So, the rest of you better get this straight: Knock it off. No more of you get to go. None. Got it? At least not right now. K?

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If Batman and Darth Vader fought, Chuck Norris would win.