[Artemisia] Service for Master Pawel

Elaine, a.k.a. Iduna elaine.higgins at umontana.edu
Wed Oct 25 09:09:35 CDT 2006

	Update on information regarding services for Master Pawel, m.k.a. Paul
Zabrocki:
	A Rosary  will be held Monday evening, Oct. 30, 7:00 p.m. at O'Connor's
Funeral Home in Great Falls (2425  8th Ave. N.).
	The funeral will be on Tuesday, Oct. 31, at 10:30 a.m. at the Blessed
Sacrament Catholic Church, 1325 Smelter Ave., in Black Eagle (a suburb
of Great Falls).
	Iduna, posting for Lady Therese (m.k.a. Brenda Martino)

P.S. Therese is NOT on the AErie.  Plus, I'm leaving Montana tomorrow to
attend a library conference in Phoenix, and then visit my Mother in
Prescott, AZ, so after about noon today will not have e-mail access
until I return (Nov. 6th).  Discuss among yourselves if you wish, or if
you need to reach Brenda, please contact Lady Redhawk (who IS on this
list).  Brenda has asked people to talk to Redhawk.  Thank you!
elaine.higgins at umontana.edu