[Artemisia] Membership Questions

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Oct 27 12:04:18 CDT 2006

Greetings, all.
I have a few questions for you.  If you would take a minute to respond, I would greatly appreciate it - no matter your rank, station, or time participating in the society.  If you would prefer to reply privately, that is fine.  My email is damethea at inbox dot com

1)  Are you a paid member of the Society?

2) If so, what prompted you to pay for a membership?

3) If not, what prompts you not to pay for a membership?

4) What are your feelings about paid membership being required to participate in certain activities?  (holding office, authorized fighting, receiving awards)

5) What are your feelings about requiring membership for all participation in the Society (often referred to as "pay to play")?

For those who are curious, I am doing a straw poll of sorts based on lines of discussion generated by the Grand Council.

Thanks for your time,
Thea