[Artemisia] Membership Questions

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Oct 30 06:56:54 CST 2006

Michael -

I realize what happens when you ask yes/no questions.  I tried to encourage additional input by asking more open ended questions, and I believe the feedback I am receiving reflects that.

It was either that I ask it in this manner or I would not get any feedback at all.  I tried it another way and got **two** responses.  I appreciate that I have received many responses, yours included, that give me some ideas on what to say in my responses to the Grand Council.  I feel that it is important to seek some input from the participants in the Kingdom, so I am more informed in my responses.  While this may not be the "perfect" forum for doing so, it was timely.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.  I appreciate it.

~thea
Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia