[Artemisia] Estrella Hotel Report?

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Oct 30 09:57:22 CST 2006

Just got back from seeing the site this weekend.

The nearest towns are Florence, Coolidge, Apache Junction, and Casa Grande.  I came in from the Apache Junction side and there was a nice looking best western there.

Here are some listings.

Rancho Sonora Inn & Rv Park
9198 N Hwy 79
Florence, AZ 85232 - 9687
(520) 868-8000
http://www.ranchosonora.com/

Best Western Casa Grande
665 N Via Del Cielo
Casa Grande, AZ 85222 - 5351
520) 836-1600

Blue Mist Motel
40 S Pinal Parkway
Florence
(520) 868-5875
http://www.bluemistmotel.com/

Grande Vista Motel
1211 N Arizona Blvd
Coolidge, AZ 85228 - 3205
(520) 723-7793

Holiday Inn
777 N Pinal Ave
Casa Grande, AZ 85222 - 3939
(520) 426-3500

Moonlight Motel
1087 N Arizona Blvd
Coolidge, AZ 85228 - 3707
(520) 723-3475

Motel 6
4965 N Sunland Gin Rd
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
(520) 836-3323

Best Western Apache Junction Inn
1101 W Apache Trl,
Apache Junction,  AZ,  85220-5402
Phone: 480-982-9200

Best Western Gold Canyon Inn
8333 E Sunrise Sky Drive,
Gold Canyon,  AZ,  85218-2992,  Phone: 480-671-6000

Hope this helps some,
Thea

Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann