[Artemisia] Estrella Hotel Report?

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:16:44 CST 2006

Hi, Thea.

>The nearest towns are Florence, Coolidge, Apache Junction, and Casa Grande.
>  I came in from the Apache Junction side and there was a nice looking best
>western there.

How long would you say the drive from Apache Junction is to the site? Cost
is a consideration, yes, but I'm more concerned with having to drive a long
way at night in unfamiliar territory after a long, exhausting day of
activities. I'm hoping for a hotel no farther than the ones in Goodyear were
from the old site. Say, less than half an hour's distance.

Probably asking for the moon, I know.

Aurora