[Artemisia] Estrella Hotel Report?

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Oct 30 11:18:58 CST 2006

If you want something super close, your best chance is Florence.   Once you get to the highway from the site, you appear to be at the edge of the town of Florence.  I think most of the things I listed in the last email are within 30 minutes of the site, but I am not sure.

I did not go down towards Casa Grande from the site, but the road going towards Apache Junction is a pretty open two lane highway that is smooth, but unlit and nothing really there.  That is after the 2.5 miles of gravel road from the site to the highway.

I will post more details about my observations about the site later this afternoon.

~thea

Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia