[Artemisia] Solstice is coming - get your reservations in now.

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Oct 31 07:05:07 CST 2006

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that:

The Solstice event in the Barony of Loch Salann is a few short weeks away,
Saturday, December 9th, 2006.  There will be much merriment and feasting as well as
the investiture of our new Baron and Baroness.

Feast is by prepaid reservation only. Cap is 150. Must be postmarked by November 25, 2006.
To speed your time at check in and receive a $1 site fee discount per person (maximum $4 per family cap), site fees may also be prepaid. Reservations and payments must be postmarked by November 25, 2006.

Fees:
Site:
     At the Door Pre-paid
      Adult (Member 16+) $10 $9
      Adult (Non-member) $13 $12
      Child (6-15) $5 $4
      Child (under 6) free free

Prepaid discount by November 25th only!

Family Cap (immediate family only): $30.00 at the door / $26.00 prepaid.

Feast - menu is posted on the web page.

     Pre-paid only
      Adult
      (anyone 12 and older) $10
      Child (6-11) $5
      Child (under 6) free

Additional information about this event can be found on our web page at:

http://www.lochsalann.org/solstice2006.html<http://www.lochsalann.org/solstice2006.html>

See you at Solstice

Bethoc - Exchequer