[Artemisia] Bag Raffle and Brewing Contest

Ted Elliott alliancecapital1 at qwest.net
Tue Oct 31 11:22:16 CST 2006

Please feel free to pass this announcement on to any other list or person.

Toys for Tots is just around the corner on November 11th.

Bag Raffle Fundraiser-
We will be hosting a Shire fundraiser by holding a Bag Raffle.
We are in need of donations for the raffle.  If you would like to donate something, anything, to our wonderful Shire please bring it to the event.  If you have any questions about what to bring or questions about the raffle, please contact Lady Ellisif at elsbet1 at yahoo.com or my self Finlay at alliancecapital1 at qwest.net.

Brewing Contest-
We will be holding a Brewing Contest at Toys for Tots this year.  Due to a change we will be holding the contest off site this year.  The venue for the Brewing contest is just a few minutes away and we will be glad to shuttle all whom want to go to the location.
The rules are simple.
  1.. Bring any type of period drink that you have brewed.
  2.. Supply documentation to support your brew.
  3.. There is no limit to the number of entries you can have.
  4.. Each entrant shall be present when judges are reviewing their brew to answer questions.
  5.. Each entry will be judged on the following:  Documentation 0-5, Complexity/Difficulty 1-10, Workmanship 1-10, Aesthetic Quality 1-10, Creativity and/or Authenticity 1-10.
If you have any questions concerning the Brewing Contest please feel free to contact me any time.  Finlay alliancecapital1 at qwest.net

Finlay