[Artemisia] A New Debate - Pay to Play

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Oct 31 14:13:23 CST 2006

I agree with Ulrich, with the exception of peerage level awards.  If a non-member gives enough of their time and talent to be recognized by their fellows, then of course recognition is good.   Awards recognized by the SCA itself are qiute another matter, however.   Incidentally, my friend, I am still practicing on the electronic pipes, and thoroughly enjoying myself, and annoying the neighbors.   We just moved, so now I have new neighbors to annoy.

Padruig