[Artemisia] A New Debate - Pay to Play

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 15:49:05 CST 2006

> Dame Rachel brings up a question in my mind - I
> wasn't aware that one had to be a member to
> participate in *target* archery.  Clarification
> please someone?

You aren't.

Most practices are held on public ranges and many
shoots as IKAC, Winter Round is open to anybody that
wishes to participate regardless if you are in any way
associated with the SCA.  At events pay for the event
and sign the waiver and you are free to shoot.  At
least at every event I've ever been to and I hope it
stays that way.

Michael