[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 18:02:58 CDT 2006

KEWL!  Thanks!  Any more good children toy/game sites
you can recommend?

Carving the horses is fairly simple and turning a top
isn't that difficult even on my springpole lathe.
That should give me something to do for the next few
weeks.

Also I referenced a three legged stool from that site
that looks more comfortable than my painted three
legged stool I shoot crossbow with.  Although I might
use wedges like used in Winsor chairs to make the legs
fit better in the seat but I do like the design.

Again many thanks!
Michael