[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 15:18:01 CDT 2006

Here are some sites I found just doing general internet searches.  Don't know if they are what you were looking for, but they are interesting.  And I for one as always interested in buying period (or period-ish) toys and games.
  In services and friendship,
  Dame Rachel
  Baroness of Arn Hold

  http://www.hants.gov.uk/museum/toys/history/index.html
  history of toys in brief - Hampshire Museums Service  Nineteen museums and sites across the county of Hampshire

  http://www.history.com/exhibits/toys/index.html
  History Channel – history of toys and games
  Click on the time line link and then on the individual times listed

  http://www.elismorrowsch.com/classroomnews/lp6games.htm
  Egyptian Games, Toys and Leisure Activities

  http://members.aol.com/Donnclass/Romelife.html
  Daily Life in Ancient Rome – SCROLL DOWN TO TOYS

Michael the Loud <hanhebin at yahoo.com> wrote:  Thanks!

Michael

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
   they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
  SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!