[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed Sep 6 17:12:09 CDT 2006

Oh sure, blame the sociology class...  ;0)

And what next... the video games go out the window and the kids are 'forced' to actually entertain themselves with whatever they can find???  You would be amazed at what you can do with a bit of sticks, rocks, dirt, water, etc.  it's endless... a lot messier, but definitely cheaper too... grins

Novel concept, ehhhhhh .... scares me a bit, that's for sure.

Speaking of toys, that reminds me of Christmas... are you wanting to play the 'Father Christmas' gig again this Solstice?  Aurora and I were talking bout it last night... and were thinking planning needs to start very very early as the crowd of kids seems to be increasing every year??? What say ye?????

Bethoc