[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

Raven Macleod ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 20:12:02 CDT 2006

Good point however we most kids lack the resolve it takes to make fire
by rubbing sticks together, with some exceptions of course :D

While I see your point, kids will fin ways to get hurt or in trouble
just as easily as they find ways to play with whatever they have at
hand. Most kids will just play; again there are all ways exceptions your
lordship :)

Supervision is always the key, if you don't want you kids bludgeoning
each other with the video game paddles (dating myself there huh?) then
be there to make sure that they don't. You can't watch them all the time
but if your there at the right times your likely to stop trouble before
it starts.

With tongue firmly placed in cheek!

Raven