[Artemisia] Boccee - was Period Toys & Games Question

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 19:06:02 CDT 2006

Interesting thought htere is a Japanese art of making highly polished balls of mud I'll have to see if I can find that again :)

Oh here it is http://www.dorodango.com/about.html

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "BECKY LEISHMAN" <leishman10 at msn.com>