[Artemisia] Boccee - was Period Toys & Games Question

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 20:07:03 CDT 2006

Actually I don't know how durable they are, someday when I have so free time I would like to try this out and see what comes of it, getting some or the red sand from southern Utah or maby some sand from White Sands New Mexico would be really neat!

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "Raven DuLoche" <RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org>