[Artemisia] Boccee - was Period Toys & Games Question

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 10:25:18 CDT 2006

Cheating is relative but it also depends on who you
are on how it's considered.

For example I make target crossbows and every
technique I'm using was known and could of been easily
done better in period.  However, those crossbows are
considered less period than a wide variety of period
things you see in the SCA.

PLEASE don't take this as a complaint because I'm very
happy with how well my crossbows shoot.  :-)  Now I
just need to get my garb to equal my equipment.

Michael