[Artemisia] Class listings for Sept 30 event in Bronzehelm

JACQUELINE ZIEGLER shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 10 10:08:52 CDT 2006

Greetings!

I am thrilled to announce the following classes will be taught the end of this
month in Bronzehelm. Pre-registration is encouraged, and I will be putting
together a schedule in the next couple of days with the time blocks for each
class. With all of the volunteers, we will be having three tracks of classes.
All classes will be 50 to 55 minutes in length, with the exception of those
marked as two hours. At this time, no instructor has asked for any donations
for materials.

In no particular order:

INDOORS CLASSES:

HL Brienus the Silent - chain mail

m'Lady Iliana - Period Hair Braiding

Lady Taliesin - Introduction to Wine Making

Lady Isabeau - Ukranian Egg Painting

Lord Eoin MacClulich - Viking Soapstone Carving

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point - What are those hats on people's heads?

Mistress Caointairn - Introduction to Period Cookery

Mistress Iduna - Origami

Mistress Iduna - Languages of the Middle Ages (two hours)

Baroness Katya - How to be a Lady in Waiting

Baron Haakon - Persona Development

HL Lecelina - Illumination for Everybody (two hours including coloring time)

OUTDOORS:

Sir Daman and HL Giovanni - Knight School and various martial activities

As you can see, we have a broad range of subjects and I hope to see lots of
people attending all the classes.

Anyone needing further information, please do not hesitate to contact me
directly.

Don't forget that pre-paid feast reservations are due to Mistress Caointairn
by the 15th of September, and there is a cap of 60 on the feast due to the
size of the hall.

There will also be a silent auction to benefit the Kingdom Travel Fund and all
donations for that auction will be gratefully accepted.

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Event Steward