[Artemisia] FW: Pre Registration for Estrella War XXIII now open

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Wed Sep 13 10:42:56 CDT 2006

If I am looking at the information I have in front of me correctly, the nearest major chain hotels to the new Estrella site are about 30 minutes away in Casa Grande to the southwest, or Apache Junction to the north.  There are several smaller motels closer, but as with small locally owned businesses, they could be good or could be questionable.

~thea

Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia