[Artemisia] Estrella Land and Preregistration

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Wed Sep 13 10:55:29 CDT 2006

Argh! I tried three times to get my last message to post.  Maybe this one will work. Since somebody already resent the link for me, I will post some other information here.

You do not have to know at this moment which camp you will be staying in at Estrella.  All of those details can be sorted out at a later time.   All you need to know is "Kingdom Camping With" which should be "Artemisia".

Please do not wait until the last moment to preregister, if at all possible.  The further in advance you are able to preregister, the easier the land allocation process becomes.

Deadlines:
10/31/06 - Last day for personal check
Last day for $5 discount (either online or postmarked)
10/15/06 - Last day to send in paper pre reg  (postmark accepted)
1/31/07 - Online Pre reg closes

If you are the coordinator for a household or local group (i.e. Barony of Loch Salann) encampment for Estrella, or have been in the recent past, please contact me.  I have some questions for you.

I know there are many questions about the new site and camping at the new site.  Many details will be determined at Treaty Negotiations at the end of October.  The plan is to come back with pictures and details to share with members of the populace.

Thanks for your patience.
~thea