[Artemisia] FW: Pre Registration for Estrella War XXIII now open

griffin blackcelt125 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 12:41:40 CDT 2006

from the estrella site you will pass through  mesa,  tempe,  chandler off to the side of mesa.  working your way up into phoenix taking the 60   so there are lots of hotel/motels  use yahoo mapping to assess  your  choices          G.

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Dame Thea wrote:

>>If I am looking at the information I have in front of me correctly, the
>>nearest major chain hotels to the new Estrella site are about 30 minutes
>>away in
>>Casa Grande to the southwest, or Apache Junction to the north.

Ouch. Twice as long to the drive into Goodyear after a long, tiring day.

Then Mistress Constance wrote:

>I will be in the area next month and could check out the hotels available
>if
>anyone would like.

Yes, please. I know I'm not the only body who does better with a solid roof
and indoor plumbing. ;)

>(or, I believe we have a former baroness in the area )

Is Rachel that far south? I thought she was north of Phoenix.

Aurora