[Artemisia] Sage September Issue

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Sep 16 20:21:38 CDT 2006

Nothing Sage-ish around here, except what's growing in my garden, at least
until it possibly all freezes tonight....
--Maire, BSK, where we have *snow* on the hills around town today....Wasn't
I just last week complaining about the heat at Coronation? Now all I can
think about is stew and warm, wooly sox.....