[Artemisia] Sage September Issue/weather

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 21:54:56 CDT 2006

32* in great falls when i woke up this morning.  snow in the yard, on the vehicles and snowing large flakes.  rained most of the day and i don't think it ever got over 40*.
  thank god i'm not camping any where for the rest of the season.  only up to 65* day time temp this coming week. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  redhawk

Allen Hall <earlalan at srv.net> wrote:
  The Sage made it to 1000 Eyes today. Rain here, can't tell about the
mountains as they're covered with clouds!

Alan