[Artemisia] OOP: Some Amateur Cartography

Jon Campbell joncampbell at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 17 14:18:53 CDT 2006

To the Nobility and Populace of the Most Noble Kingdom of Artemisia
does Lord Diarmuid Ceolmhor of An Tir give most humble greeting.

I come to this list as a visitor, to offer a small gift and request your
assistance. I have undertaken a small project, the mapping of the Knowne
World through the program known as "Google Earth". Recently I completed
mapping several Kingdoms, Artemisia among them. The Placemarks were
placed based upon the information on the Kingdom website. If anyone has
any corrections/suggestions please feel free to leave them on the
website below so that the information may be more accurate.

http://members.shaw.ca/joncampbell

I Thank you for your time.

YIS
Lord Diarmuid Ceolmhor
Apprenticed to Mistress Cushag an Ellan Vannin
Shire of Windwyrm, Principality of Avacal, Kingdom of An Tir.
joncampbell at shaw.ca