[Artemisia] Tourneys not yet reported

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 19:12:43 CDT 2006

Greetings Artemisia.  The second season of the Armored Tourney Circuit and the first year of the Duelist Circuit will be coming to an end at Crown next month.  There are still some events that I have not received reports from and I would hate for the fighters not to be rewarded for them.  If you have any info on these tourneys, or know who does, please send it to me.

  Thanks,
  Megen

  May 20 - Shire Birthday - Otherhill
  May 27 - Gallow Games - Crystal Crags
  July 14 - Baron's War (duelist tourney) - Loch Salann
  Sept 1 - Raptor War - Arn Hold