[Artemisia] Thank yous for Harvest War and Monsignor d'Aurelle's scarfing

kaywindance kaywindance at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 08:34:47 CDT 2006

Pardon the band width, but since there were so many people involved in this
project, I wanted to say some public Thank yous.

First, to Their Majesties, Timmur and Tianna, thank you for involving me
early.  It was hard to keep it secret, but it was so worth it to see the
expression on his face when he was told.  To Their Excellencies Thorvald and
Bianca, Thank you for help in planning, and for wording of the invitations,
and the all announcement.  To HE Thorvald for the beautiful prize book and
to HE Bianca and Mistress Mariam for the beautiful satin brocade that was
used for his scarfing outfit.

I would also like to thank House Silberhammer.  Defender Vilhelm and Lord
Grifon for organizing the prize fight and party.  Lady Johanne for her help
in sewing the outfit together, Celia for her beautiful glass etching on the
bottles, and of course, just the amount of love and support through this
whole thing.  I would also like to thank HE Bianca, THL Meraud, Lady
Johanne, THL d'Aurelle (yes, after he knew, I press ganged him as well) for
helping couch the final fleurs on the pants, so Lady Johanne could sew them
together in time.

To THL Jacquelline and Lady Bethany, you two out did yourselves on his
scroll.  It is absolutely gorgeous, if you have not seen it, and wish to,
please make your way to Gryphon's Lair Arts & Sciences October 21st.  It
will be there.

To my company Terra Sylva, Thank you for being there and helping out with
all the odd jobs that come with pulling something like this off.  Also for
all those people who helped unload cars, set up, etc... who were not
mentioned here. Thank you.

I'm proud to say that because of all of you, this was definitely one of
those magic moments in the Society.

Lady Alessandra Gianetta da Siena

P. S. If you were there and have pictures, please email me privately at
kaywindance at comcast.net