[Artemisia] Sage

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 07:57:51 CDT 2006

We use to get our Sage the last week of the month prior (Septembers Sage would arrive the last week of August).  Now we get them...... whenever.  Sometimes the first of the month events have already passed by the time we get the Sage.  The deadline also use to be the 15th of the month instead of the 1st.  The Sage is part of my membership fee.  I don't think it's too much to ask for it to be on time.

  Megen

Ash <ash0315 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Still waiting for my fist Sage after having renewed in
May.....maybe I'll get it in time to renew again?
Ash