[Artemisia] Tourneys not yet reported

LordBlankney lordblankney at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 08:05:47 CDT 2006

Megen,

  I have the information on Raptor War.  I am in the process of getting it together for our
  Seneschal and will forward it to you within 24 hours.

  Marten
  BRM, Arn Hold

Megen <hlmegen at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Artemisia. The second season of the Armored Tourney Circuit and the first year of the Duelist Circuit will be coming to an end at Crown next month. There are still some events that I have not received reports from and I would hate for the fighters not to be rewarded for them. If you have any info on these tourneys, or know who does, please send it to me.

Thanks,
Megen

May 20 - Shire Birthday - Otherhill
May 27 - Gallow Games - Crystal Crags
July 14 - Baron's War (duelist tourney) - Loch Salann
Sept 1 - Raptor War - Arn Hold