[Artemisia] RE: Sage

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 18:42:00 CDT 2006

Well SAID!!!!

  Lady Syeira

alexander at crystalcrags.org wrote:
  I tried sending this earlier today when the issue first came up on the
list this morning and it wouldn't go through so here it is now becaue I
still feel very strongly abput this.

In regards to the Sage, I have been reading over the last few months the
many statements of complaint about when the Sage arrives or does not.
Aren’t there better, more constructive things to occupy our time with?
Maybe dear Lady Freydis needs to be considered in this, and instead of
being upset and frustrated about the arrival, try contacting her and ask
if there is anything anyone you can do to help. If you have read other
posts from her, you would understand that she has had quite a rough year
and is most likely doing the best job she can. I really feel it’s more
appropriate to step back and look at the service that we as individuals
perform for Artemisia ourselves instead of finding fault with a situation
we may not completely understand. I would guess that if we all looked at
what we are doing for Artemisia, we would surely find room for
improvement.

In Service to the Dream

Lord Alexander Ormskirk
Kingdom of Artemisia Youth Web Minister