[Artemisia] Sage

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Tue Sep 19 06:36:22 CDT 2006

Greetings, all.
It was brought to my attention privately that my messages to the Aerie yesterday could be perceived as though I was dismissing the discussion about the lateness of the Sage Advice.

That was not my intention.  My concern was that it was quickly going from a *discussion* about the issues into a list of complaints.  While there is a fine line between the two, I did not want any of the discussion to turn into a personal attack on our Kingdom Chronicler.  I hope that some positive discussion can come of this, and that someone who is able and wants to do so is in a position to help Lady Freydis.  I have a concern about the late arrival of the newsletter, but believe that there may be a positive way to approach this.

I would like to publicly apologize to HL Megen, whose message I quoted in my response.  I did not mean to "target" her in any way, or make this any type of personal attack about her and her expression of displeasure.  She was stating what I am sure others are feeling, and I should have made my conversation/response more general.

Thank you for your time in this matter.  Please - if you are in a position to help, share your constructive feedback!

~Thea