[Artemisia] Fighters, please check your authorization cards

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Tue Sep 19 20:27:02 CDT 2006

Greetings All, and especially Fighters, both Armoured Combat and Rapier,

I'd like you to check your fighter authorization card and make sure that
it's not expired.  Also, check with your local knight marshal to make sure
that you're showing on the roster from the Minister of the Rolls.  They
should have a copy.

If the local knight marshall can't tell you for sure, please contact me
off-line.  If you're authorized, but have no card, contact me immediately so
we can get the problem fixed.

At Coronation we found several problems (all of which are easily enough
fixed), and I'm not sure how widespread the issue it.

YIS,

Alan