[Artemisia] Loch Salann Baroness Champion Event

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed Sep 20 09:18:13 CDT 2006

Greetings,

Due to the delay in receipt of the Sage (mine arrived yesterday), the autocrat staff for the
Barony of Loch Salann - Baroness' Champion event (October 7th), has agreed to extend the deadline for pre-paid feast reservations from September 23 to to October 1 (postmarked)

Note: I also will be at BLS fighter practice both this week and next to receive payments directly. If you wish to participate and are unable to make the deadline, please contact me directly (off list) or by phone to make other arrangements. My contact information including; mailing address, telephone number and email address, is on the Barony of Loch Salann officer's web page, under Baronial Exchequer (Treasurer).  Our local web minister is working to get the announcement posted on the web.

http://www.lochsalann.org/officers.htm<http://www.lochsalann.org/officers.htm>

Basic event info:

Event:  Baroness Champion Event
When:  October 7, 2006    Site opens at 10 am.
Where:  St James Episcopal Church -  7486 S. 1300 E.  Midvale Utah

DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to I-15 South, and continue on until you reach exit #302 (I-215 east).  Take I-215 East to exit #9, Union Park Ave, and follow Union Park south until  you reach the site.  It will on your right across the street from the IHOP and Krispy Kreme store.

Fees:

Site:      $4 for adults (16+) $2 for children (6 - 15) with a family cap of $12.

            Non member adults add an additional $3 non-member surcharge.  Children 5 and under are free.

Feast:   $7 for adults (age 12+) and $4 for children (age 6 - 11), Children 5 and under are free.  Feast cap is 100.

Feast fees must be paid in advance to the "Barony of Loch Salann, SCA Inc." and may be paid to

HL Bethoc ni Coseam du Cruford,

Becky Leishman.

628 N. American Beauty Drive,

Salt Lake City, UT 84116.

All feast reservations must be postmarked by September 23, 2006. (new date October 1, 2006)

For each person included in your party, include names (legal and SCA) mbr numbers (if children, include their age) and what you have included, feast only, site only, or both.

Thank you and see you at Baroness' Champion.

Bethoc
Exchequer, Barony of Loch Salann