[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Update

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:02:09 CDT 2006

The extravagant feast planned for Crown Tourney has been cancelled. Mundane
circumstances have forced us to make this difficult decision, and we regret
any inconvenience this may cause you. But never fear! The shire without peer
will still take care of your gastronomical needs. Arrows’ Flight will be
offering a simple hot lunch and dinner on site for a nominal fee. Details
will be posted soon. If you have already sent your payment for feast, please
contact me off list to make refund arrangements.

As a Kingdom fundraiser, Arrows’ Flight is hosting a bake sale. Please
support your kingdom: patronize our table and enjoy the delectable delights
to be had. If you would like to donate an item for the bake sale, please
contact me off list.

In service,

Kadrina T.
Co-Autocrat and Exchequer
tuckerka (at) hotmail.com

You may forward this message to other lists as appropriate.