[Artemisia] rapier gear

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 06:37:47 CDT 2006

Greeting unto the folks of our Great Kingdom!

   Our baronial rapier marshal was wondering if anyone had spare gear laying
around that they would be willing to part with? We have had 8-9 folks at
each of our rapier practices and they have been working with only 2-3
sets... if you do, or know of someone who does I am sure the rapier
community here in Sentinels' Keep would love to put it to use...

Thank you on behalf of the Rapierists of Sentinels' Keep

In Service,
Lord Cormac mac Ruadri'
Defender of the Keep
Humble Squire