[Artemisia] Reminders from Barony of Loch Salann

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Sep 26 09:09:56 CDT 2006

Greetings,

A few reminders:

The 'Meet and Greet' of the candidates for Baron/Baroness of Loch Salann is scheduled to occur this Friday, September 29th at St James Episcopal church from 7 - 9 pm.  Please take this opportunity to meet and speak with the candidates prior to.....

The Baroness Champion event is Saturday October 7th at St. James Episcopal Church.  Polling for the new baron/baroness will also take place at this event....

The revised deadline for Baroness Champion feast is fast approaching - October 1.  To reserve this pre-paid feast, please mail your reservation fees no later than October 1.  I will also be at BLS fighter practice from 7 - 8:30 this Wednesday, Sept 27th to receive reservation payments.  Limit for feast is 100 persons, we still have space available.  Send to:  Bethoc - % Becky Leishman  628 N. American Beauty Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84116.

Driving directions for St. James Episcopal church:

DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to I-15 South, and continue on until you reach exit #302 (I-215 east).  Take I-215 East to exit #9, Union Park Ave, and follow Union Park south until  you reach the site.  It will on your right across the street from the IHOP and Krispy Kreme store.

Autocrat: - Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL,  (Debbie Snyder)  ladypdc at aol.com<mailto:ladypdc at aol.com>

In service

Bethoc

Exchequer