[Artemisia] We need you for Museum Comes to Life !!

WWWARDLE wwwardle_dez at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 19:45:59 CDT 2006

Please come out this is a great tool to recuit new
members!

Museum Comes to Life

When:	Saturday 30, 2006
Where:	Julia Davis Park

The Heralds cry!
The crowds roar as the fighters take the field!

Arn Hold calls its populace to Museum Comes to Life.
Join other local re-enactment groups in showing the
denizens of the noble City of Boise what we do!  Share
your passion of history with other willing victims!

The Barony appeals to its gracious Guilds to show
their fine skills, majestic works, and even their
unfinished projects (be ready to answer many
questions!).  All and sundry will have a chance to
proudly demonstrate their abilities and interests.
Shaded display space will be available. Tables are at
a premium, please call the event steward so that we
can make sure we have enough space and we know how to
allocate it.

There will be three armored tournaments.  These are to
include The Baronial Warlord Tourney (brought to you
by the Machiavellian mind of Baron Tor), Cake or Death
(with a new twist) and a Fortune or Misfortune
tournament (bring all your toys).  Duelists are
invited to participle in the Cake or Death tournament
with other tournaments from the mischievous mind of
our illustrious Rapier Marshal, Marten.

The Baron and Baroness are encouraging all tournament
participants to take part in a grand processional of
the Museum grounds prior to the tournaments.  Bring
your livery and heraldic displays.  We are encouraging
Bardic performances and Dancing after each scheduled
tournament.

Schedule:

Set up:		7:00a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Demo starts:	9:00 a.m.
Tournaments:
	10:00 a.m. 	Fortune or Misfortune
	12:00 p.m.	Baronial Warlord Tournament
	2:00 p.m.	Cake or Death
Demo ends:	4:00 p.m.
Tear down and clean up will begin around 4:00 p.m.

Site is dry, pets on leash in accordance to city laws.
 Please remember this is a great recruiting tool, and
an opportunity for community service to support our
non-profit educational status.

Event Steward:	Lady Hannah
(Kitty Wardle 208-442-9106 no calls after 9:00 pm
please)

Co-Event Steward:	Pendifig Gryff
(Rodd Cox 208-890-2598 no calls after 9:00 pm please)

Hospitaler:	Lady Danielle Alavaine deLicorne
(Shanna Harmon 208-724-5288 no call after 9:00 pm
please)