[Artemisia] Barony of Loch Salann - Change in fighter practice site

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Sep 26 22:26:15 CDT 2006

Greetings,

On behalf of Dame Theadora - we were just informed that our fighter practice tomorrow,
Wednesday September 27th will need to be moved to the main gym (main floor) as the cafeteria will
be in use.

If you know of someone that will be attending fighter practice but does not receive electronic communications, please make them aware of this change.

We will make every attempt to also post a notice on the doors to the cafeteria as well.

Thank you

Bethoc