[Artemisia] 2007 Kingdom Calendar

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Sep 26 22:38:18 CDT 2006

Greetings cousins,

It is with much anticipation that we ask you to join us at:

Baroness’ Champion and A&S Competition

October 7, 2006

Woe to the Barony of Loch Salann, for we have lost our beloved Baron and Baroness.  While we have a fine Vicar holding their place, we must find a new Baron and Baroness to lead our people.  Therefore, on October 7 shall a polling of the populace occur to suggest a preference for our next leaders.  All current paid members of the local populace are requested to attend and make their desires known.

Since the Baroness’ throne sits empty, we also need champions to guard the place of the new Baroness until she can be found and her person and reputation thereafter.  A competition shall be held on that same day to find these champions.  We invite all qualified fighters in all venues to step up and compete for this great honor.

Contact HL Raven MacLeod for more information.

At this same event, we seek a new Arts and Sciences Champion as well as the opportunity to view the works of all those who practice the gentle arts.  We invite all those who pursue such arts to attend and enter this competition.

Contact Ashe’el Terestini for information on competing, judging or teaching.

For the younger attendees, the Loch Salann Youth Ministry will be providing their usual wonderful youth activities.

Baroness Casamira, Hildegard and their famous kitchen crew will be providing the evening feast, a dinner that should not be missed.

Feast fee is $7 for adults (age 12+) and $4 for children (age 6 – 11)

feast cap of 100.

Feast fees must be paid in advance to the “Barony of Loch Salann, SCA Inc.” and may be paid to HL Bethoc ni Coseam du Crauford, Becky Leishman.

 628 N. American Beauty Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84116.

All feast reservations must be postmarked by October 1, 2006.

Feast Menu:

Antipasto, Bread, cheese, Spiced Olives, marinated vegetables

Chicken vegetable soup

Egg Pie (quiche) with seasonal fillings and salat

Marinated roast beef with vegetables and pasta

Raspberry Dessert

Site opens at 10 AM and is discreetly damp (period containers only).  No Pets.  Site fee is $4 for adults (16+) $2 for children (6 – 15) with a family cap of $12.  Non member adults add an additional $3 non-member surcharge.  Opening court will be at 11 AM.

Site:  St James Episcopal Church -  7486 S. 1300 E.  Midvale Utah

DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to I-15 South, and continue on until you reach exit #302 (I-215 east).  Take I-215 East to exit #9, Union Park Ave, and follow Union Park south until  you reach the site.  It will on your right across the street from the IHOP and Krispy Kreme store.

Autocrat:                      Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL,  (Debbie Snyder)

ladypdc at aol.com<mailto:ladypdc at aol.com>

801-280-1276

Arts and Sciences:        Lady Ashe’el Terestini  (Brecca Waite)

moas at lochsalann.org<mailto:moas at lochsalann.org>

801-467-6458

Fighting scenarios:         HL Raven MacLeod

Ravenmacleod at comcast.net<mailto:Ravenmacleod at comcast.net>

In service

Bethoc