[Artemisia] Being Isabeau de Sevigny Was: Estrella Airline Tickets for Raffle

Lee Barnett badsquire at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 09:26:36 CDT 2006

(and now for a peek inside of my over-caffinated, sleep-deprived, mis-tracking, sack of neurons I like to think of as a brain...)

This is the coolest thing ever!

OK, OK, I know that I've disappeared off the face of the planet, but I do still get the list. Between classes, my job and field courses I'm not only gone, I've developed this funny little eye twitch, makes people nervous. I decided to not only get my BS (funny name that) but my petroleum industry cert's before moving on to my MS, so I'm kind of doubling up on classes. Since I only average 4 hours of sleep a night (including weekends), I think that it's better if I don't show up to events. I might fall asleep in court and start snoring. Then I'd NEVER get any biscuits!

Anyhow, Major Huzzah's to the folks at Harmon Travel and also to whoever approached them with this idea. I'll get a MO in the mail this weekend and see if I can't do some good. Dude, I think everyone should get on this. We can raise a mess load of money and all do some good. Think of it as a Karma building opportunity.

Of course, if I win the tickets, I'll suddenly become very popular, because I have another full semester in the spring, plus plans are in the works for possible geology trips to Chile in January and South Africa in May, so I'd just have to give the tickets away to someone else. ;)

SO... Go Teckla! I'm pulling for ya. Remember, we're all in this together.

Anyhow, greeting to all from the girl with rocks on the brain...

HL Isabeau de Sevingy
Last remaining 'Original Bad Squire' (tm)
(You know... that Isabeau chick that used to hang around causing trouble)

PS. Rumors are true, Lock's for Love changes their ruling on henna'd hair. Two days later, they got a few feet and I have none left.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming...

Stuck in your head yet? No?

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming...

What about now? Yes?

My job here is done!

Hmm hmm hmmmhmm, hmm hmm hmmmhmmm......

(wanders off into MatLab hell)

WWWARDLE <wwwardle_dez at yahoo.com> wrote: Greetings,

Here is a great oppurtunity to win two round trip
tickets to Estrella War 2007!!!!!  Air line tickets
Donated by Harmon Travel.  Drawing to take place
November 11, 2006.  You need not be present to win.

Thanks to the generous donation from Harmon Travel on
behalf of Lady Teckla of Unicorn Meadow, mka Trisha
Wheeler, there are two round trip tickets to Estrella
War 2007 up for raffle!

Cost of the tickets will be $5.00 for one raffle
ticket or 5 raffle tickets for $20.00.  Raffle tickets
can be purchased from House Von Osten See at Crown
Tournament or via mail with money order made out to
NFT (National Foundation for Transplants).

If you are sending in a money order please make it out
to NFT and mail to Sir Sagan von Osten See, c/o Joe
Hopkins, 4655 W Amity RD, Meridian, ID 83642.

All funds raised will be going towards Lady Teckla’s
kidney transplant.  This is a Kingdom wide raffle.
Get your tickets early and get them often.

"Two round trip tickets on Southwest to and from
anywhere in the western continental US that Southwest
flies. Travel to be completed by May 31st 2007,
subject to availability, advanced reservations
required."

Lady Teckla of Unicorn Meadow aka Trish Wheeler

Trish Wheeler :: Boise, ID
Transplant Type: Kidney
Trish, the mother of three grown children, has devoted
most of her adult life to helping others. She has
worked for non-profit agencies for more than 25 years,
mostly in serving the homeless and those with health
problems. Currently she is program director for the
Idaho Federation of Families for Children's Mental
Health, helping families of children and youth who
have severe emotional disturbances. For the past 12
years she also has operated a small business helping
people with disabilities obtain their Social Security
Disability and/or SSI benefits. When her health and
energy levels allow, she also volunteers as an usher/
greeter at her church and at her local fine arts
theater. In addition, she participates in flower
arranging competitions and, with her husband, is
active in a history group that re-creates the Middle
Ages and Renaissance. Although Trish has spent her
life helping others, she now needs help. With
end-stage renal disease, Trish needs a kidney
transplant. She will face tremendous burdens in
meeting her out-of-pocket transplant-related expenses,
especially for the anti-rejection and other essential
medications she will have to take for the rest of her
life.
Your tax-deductible gift, designated to the Idaho
Kidney / Pancreas Fund, will help Trish and other
patients receive life-saving treatment and
medications.

Thank you for your support in this time of need.

House von Osten See