[Artemisia] Food and Fundraisers at Crown Tourney

Ash ash0315 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 12:31:26 CDT 2006

BTW for those interested in the soups...
Turkey Vegetable (Our own Ellisf has volunteered to
make scratch real egg noodles).

Vegetable barley beef soup, and nice hot chili with
melting cheese (yummy!) in case we need to warm up.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail<http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail<http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail<http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail>>

Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org<mailto:Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org<mailto:Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org<mailto:Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>>