[Artemisia] Food and Fundraisers at Crown Tourney

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:32:15 CDT 2006

Dearest Bethoc (and any others on the list thinking the same thing),

As a guideline, plan on:

$3 for lunch: hamburger, cheese and fixings included, chips on the side ($4
for a double)
$3 for dinner: soup in breadbowl

Bake Sale items will be priced in increments of $1 (depending on what is
donated). We have been promised homemade bread, cookies, brownies, muffins,
and other goodies.

In service,

Kadrina
Co-autocrat and Exchequer