[Artemisia] Events

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 20:50:07 CDT 2006

Greetings.  There are only 2 weeks until Crown Tourney and the end of the Tourney Circuits.  I am still in need of a couple of reports.  I would truely hate for fighters to lose points because these reports do not get turned in.

  They are as follows;

  Gallow Games- Crystal Crags
  Baron's War - Loch Salann (duelist tourney)
  Coronation - Sunday tourneys - Gryphon's Lair
  Raptor War - Arn Hold

  I will need reports quickly following 1000 Eyes Baron's Champion and Loch Salann's Baroness' Champion as these two events happen in the next two weeks.

  Thank you to everyone who did send in reports!  This year has been awesome!

  Megen